Accredited Customer Engagement Training
Our accredited training is endorsed by OAL . Training has been developed by Acres Consultancy Limited to meet the needs of sales employees in the fitted kitchen, bedroom and bathroom industry.
This retail programme demonstrates best practice in customer engagement, understanding needs, objection handling techniques, how to agree the next stage and alternative options in closing the sale.
To ensure maximum engagement, relevant `original film` demonstrates scenarios for group discussion and where practically possible, these can be personalised.
The course will utilise 25 years of KBB experience from tutor Simon Acres, formally Group Sales Director at Omega PLC and active Retail Corporate Chairman of the KBSA Association.
Within the programme, real sales circumstances are relayed for discussion that ensure relevance and understanding.
OAL applies quality assurance criteria and quality monitoring practices to endorsed courses.
What our training will provide?
Customers will buy if you engage with them well.
Sharing your enthusiasm and agreeing the next stage will deliver your results.
Customised Accredited Training
Best practice in sales customer engagement.
- Customer Engagement
- Sales Process
- Buying Signals
- Handling Objections
- Closing The Sale
- B2C Retail Sales Training
- B2B Field Sales Training
- Accredited Training
- Apprentice End Point Assessments
- Original Training Material
- Bespoke Demonstration Films
- Interactive performances for larger groups – team assessment, re-direct and review
Courses held at our extensive Northants training venue, at your premises or local hotel venue.
This endorsed programme is designed to increase sales conversation rates, achieve higher order values, greater individual earnings and increase company profit.
Acres Consultancy Ltd`s training programme is certificated by OAL.
Certificate in Customer Engagement
The programme content has been written by Acres Consultancy Limited and designed to demonstrate best practice in customer engagement, understanding needs, objection handling techniques, how to agree the next stage and alternative options in closing the sale.
To ensure maximum engagement, relevant `original film` that demonstrates scenarios for group discussion are utilised and where practically possible, these can be personalised.
1. Understanding the sales process
2. Understanding customer engagement
3. Understanding handling objections
4. Understanding buying signals
5. Understanding closing the sale
The course has been approved by OAL and is subject to on-going review of the programme.
Acres Consultancy Limited will:
• Maintain the programme and inform OAL of any updates
• Deliver and assess the programme in line with this agreement
• Register and claim certificates for learners via the OAL Portal
• Keep records of all training and confirmation of learning undertaken for EQA purposes
• Certificate learners are registered and claimed for via the OAL portal by Acres Consultancy Ltd
• Externally quality assure the programmes as part of its normal EQA monitoring activities with Acres Consultancy Limited